A shoe is an item of footwear to protect and comfort the human foot. Shoes are also an item of decoration and fashion. The design of shoes has varied through time and from culture to culture. Additionally, fashion has often dictated many design elements. Contemporary footwear in the 2010s varies widely in style, complexity and cost. High fashion shoes made by famous designers may be made of expensive materials, use complex construction and sell for hundreds or even thousands of dollars a pair. Some shoes are designed for specific purposes, such as boots designed specifically for mountaineering or skiing.
Traditionally, shoes have been made from leather, wood or canvas, but in the 2010s, they are increasingly made from rubber, plastics, and other petrochemical-derived materials. Though the human foot is adapted to varied terrain and climate conditions, still it is vulnerable to environmental hazards such as sharp rocks and temperature extremes, which shoes protect against. Some shoes are worn as safety equipment, such as steel-soled boots which are required on construction sites.
When it comes to footwear, how can we ignore the demands of those who want the adrenaline rush. Be it attitude, style, toughness and more.
An athletic shoe is a name for a shoe designed for sporting and physical activities and is different in style. Originally used mainly during sports, today they are worn as casual footwear. They are often very comfortable and usually have lots of padding.
They are made of flexible kinds of material featuring soles made from rubber and an upper part made with leather or canvas. Sneakers were originally for sporting use, although today they are used as casual footwear. They are worn in school for their versatility and comfort. They are almost silent; somebody wearing sneakers can sneak up on another person. They are worn for many different types of sports.
Nike Men’s Retaliation Tr 2 Training Shoes
Sparx SD0323G Canvas Shoes…
Reebok Men’s Luke Runner Running Shoes
Sparx Men’s Navy Blue and Grey Sneakers – 7 UK (SM-03) (Navy Blue and Light Grey)
Inklenzo Men’s Running & Walking Shoes
layasa Men’s Air Series Mesh Casual,Walking,Running/Gymwear Shoes…
Bersache Training Shoes, Walking Shoes, Gym Shoes, Sports Shoes, Running Shoes for Men, Cricket Shoes, Hocket Shoes,Volleyball Shoes, Comfortable for Men’s/Boy’s
Adidas Men’s CRI Hase Cricket Shoes
Amico Men’s Air Series Mesh Casual,Walking,Running/Gymwear Shoes
BIKARA Men’s Black Mesh Sports Shoes for Men
Sparx Men’s Running Shoes
Asian Wonder-13 Grey Firozi Gym,Running,Sports,Walking Shoes for Men
Lancer Men’s Running Shoes
Puma Men’s Beam Idp Running Shoes
Sparx Men’s Sx0487g Running Shoes
Puma Men’s Voyager Idp Castlerock Royal Running Shoes
Sparx Men’s Sports Shoes
Big Fox Men’s Hypebeast 1 Sports Running Shoes
Adidas Men’s Drogo M Running Shoes
ASIAN Men’s Running Shoes
ASIAN Men’s Century-04 Running,Walking,Sports Shoes
Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at a regular basis, this also helps them retain their natural shape and stay fresh.
This has been one of the best “Low Priced High Quality” products I’ve purchased.
1. The styling is exceptional. It’s designed so aggressively, and the colour combination is so appealing. The stripes add to the styling and give it a sporty character.
2. The materials used are EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE! I wear this primarily for walking/jogging, which is what it’s meant for. It has a sufficient amount of padding to keep your feet comfortable even for long walks & runs.
3. The price is unbelievable and it’s honestly worth much more than that.
4. The sole provides an excellent amount of grip. They’re also made of good material, and even after 8 months of heavy usage, they haven’t faded or lost their grip.
5. The shoes are EXTREMELY LIGHTWEIGHT! This is how shoes should be when you use it for walking, jogging or similar purposes. They don’t weigh you down. My previous ‘walking shoe’ was quite heavy and it would cause my ankles to start hurting after 40 minutes of using. This one is lightweight and hence provides an ample amount of comfort.
6. The length of shoe lace provided is sufficient. I have shoes, including premium shoes, which don’t have a proper length of lace and it’s very irritating. I’m happy that this has a proper length.
7. The stitching used is excellent. They’re stitched in prime places where required. And even the stitching thread color is in contrast to the body color, which adds to the styling!
8. One of the common places where shoes wear out after a while of usage is the part where the sole is glued towards the front-most part of the shoe. This is where most shoes ‘open up’ like its mouth is open, and you have to either get it stitched/glued back or throw it away. However, the glue used and the way it’s stuck in this shoe is unbelievable. It has not come apart even a bit. Though I wouldn’t advice it, I have played soccer and other games with this sometimes, and even then, this hasn’t taken any damage.
9. Most shoes are prone to ‘stinking’ after using it for a long time. The sweat and stink from your socks get transferred and remain in the shoe. However, this one has good ventilation, and also the materials used don’t absorb the stink. Hence it remains stink-free most of the times! (It happens mainly because the shoe isn’t majorly made up of cotton or similar items. It’s mostly synthetic materials)
10. The size mentioned is perfect.
11. Though it’s not specified anywhere, and though I don’t think it’s waterproof, I have due to unavoidable circumstances, ended up wearing these in rainy and water-prone conditions. Even so, the shoes have not taken ANY damage. I wouldn’t recommend it to be used in water, but if you do end up using it, it won’t take any or much damage.
I honestly have NO complaints whatsoever, not even small discomforts. It’s surprising to me.
CONCLUSION: This article is all about Amazon man’s shoe sale which is up to 30th September. I will definitely recommend these shoes for walking, running, and other purposes. Try to grab it.