EXOTIC SUNGLASS ON AMAZON or sunglasses is a form of protective eyewear designed primarily to prevent bright sunlight and high-energy visible light from damaging or discomforting the eyes. They can sometimes also function as a visual aid, as variously termed spectacles or glasses exist, featuring lenses that are coloured, polarized or darkened. In the early 20th century, they were also known as sun cheaters.
The American Optometric Association recommends wearing sunglasses that block ultraviolet radiation (UV) whenever a person is in the sunlight to protect the eyes from UV and blue light, which can cause several serious eye problems. Its usage is mandatory immediately after some surgical procedures, such as LASIK, and recommended for a certain time period in dusty areas, when leaving the house and in front of a TV screen or computer monitor after LASEK.
It is important to note that dark glasses that do not block UV radiation can be more damaging to the eyes than not wearing eye protection at all since they tend to open the pupil and allow more UV rays into the eye.
Sunglass on Amazon
Fastrack Sunglass on Amazon for Men’s
SHOP ON AMAZON
Fastrack Sunglass on Amazon
Fastrack Sunglasses for Men’s/Sunglass on Amazon
Fastrack UV Protected Square Sunglass on Amazon for Men’s
FASTRACK Sunglass for Men/ Sunglass on Amazon
Fastrack Sunglasses for Women/ Sunglass on Amazon
Adidas Gradient Wayfarer Unisex Sunglasses
Adidas UV Protected Rectangular Unisex Sunglasses/ Sunglass on Amazon
Adidas Mirrored Aviator Unisex Sunglasses/ Sunglass on Amazon
Sunglasses offer protection against excessive exposure to light, including its visible and invisible components.
The most widespread protection is against ultraviolet radiation, which can cause short-term and long-term ocular problems such as photokeratitis, snow blindness, cataracts, pterygium, and various forms of eye cancer. Medical experts advise the public on the importance of wearing sunglasses to protect the eyes from UV. Sunglasses that meet this requirement are often labelled as “UV400”.
This is slightly more protection than the widely used standard of the European Union, which requires that 95% of the radiation up to only 380 nm must be reflected or filtered out. Sunglasses are not sufficient to protect the eyes against permanent harm from looking directly at the Sun, even during a solar eclipse. Special eyewear known as solar viewers is required for direct viewing of the sun. This type of eyewear can filter out UV radiation harmful to the eyes.
Pros of Sunglasses
A high-quality pair of Polarized Sunglasses include polarized lenses that have huge benefits. Here are the pros or advantages of the polarized lens over non-polarized lenses:
- Enhances Visual Comfort: Polarized lenses offer better visual comfort to your eyes by reducing glare permanently and makes you view objects even in bright conditions.
- Increases Vision Clarity and Contrast: If you want to view ground-level objects and underwater bodies, polarized lenses improve your visual clarity and colour contrast making them visible more clearly than non-polarized lenses.
- Reduces Eyestrain: A frequently aligned adjustment to the glare from outside reflections puts pressure on the eyes and leads to eye fatigue. Polarized glasses help you in reducing your eyestrain and other eye-related complications.
- Colour Visibility: Proper visibility of colours can be achieved by wearing polarized sunglasses.
- Diminishes Glare and Reflections: Ground reflections and glare cause a lot of interference with your vision while viewing on water bodies or pavement. Wearing polarized sunglasses resolves your refractive errors of vision.
Cons of Sunglasses
The suitability of lenses varies depending on the situation. Here are the few cons or disadvantages of polarized lenses.
- Difficulty in Viewing LCD Screens: Polarized lenses make it a bit difficult to view LCD screens because they create the effect of making the images on the screen disappear at certain angles.
- Difficult for Heavy Machine Users: Pilots or operators of heavy machines are not suitable for using these lenses. They are often prohibited from using polarized lenses.
- Difficulty in Operating ATM: You might feel difficulty while operating an ATM while wearing polarized glasses.
- Not Suitable for Skiing: Sunglasses actually compromise contrast in certain light conditions, making it difficult to recognize between patches of snow or ice and moguls. So they are not recommended at certain times.
- Cost: Sunglasses with polarized lenses are generally more expensive than normal lenses. The additional investment can offset people from choosing glasses.
If you drive, navigate, fish or spend a lot of time in the blazing sun, sunglasses will be the right choice to increase your comfort and protect your vision. If you have trouble with your present sunglasses and feel that polarized glasses could help you, then it’s better to consult your eye doctor before you wear a pair of them. So when the sun casts glare directly into your eyes, reach out for a pair of sunglasses online! Different models and style versions of glasses are available online.
ALSO READ: NEW CLUTCH BAGS ONLINE ON THE FESTIVAL